"1703" - tattoo at Oksimiron: what does it mean? Meaning of other artist tattoos
Tattooing is not just a decoration of the body, but also a symbol, for everyone its own. This is especially true of rap artists. Each tattoo has its own meaning, understandable only to its owner.
Not so long ago, the bright star caught fire rap artist Oksimiron. Drawing pictures on the body causes a considerable stir around his name.
On the neck - 1703 (tattoo) at Oksimiron. What does this and other tattoos on the artist's body mean? What do they have to do with Myron? These and other questions are asked by fans, looking at photos of their idol.
Oksimiron: a brief biography
The future rap singer was born on January 31, 1985 in one of the maternity homes of the city of Leningrad. Until the fourth grade, he studied in Russia, and then his family moved to Germany. Relations with classmates he did not immediately formed, so he became an outcast at school. Over time, increasingly deepened in himself and began to get involved in rap. At fifteen, the family moves again. Now in England.About learning here at Oksimiron memories are much warmer than about Germany. In 2004, Miron enters Oxford, but he feels extremely uncomfortable there. He finished it only at the second attempt. This is due to the diagnosis made by a psychiatrist.
After graduation, Oksimiron for a long time could not find a job. He was not taken to prestigious positions due to poor diploma marks. So he changed several professions: loader, tutor, guide and so on.
Path to fame
In 2008, Oksimiron began to upload his tracks to the network. However, they are not particularly glorified performer. But in 2009, Miron participates in the hip-hop battle. He reached the final, but did not win, which was what the audience was very upset about.
It was after participating in this battle that Oksimiron was invited into projects. So he meets Schokk, which turns into a great creative alliance, albeit short. In 2010, Miron released his first album "Eternal Jew."
1703 - tattoo at Oksimiron: what does it mean?
One of the most memorable tricks of the performer, which is still being asked a lot of questions, is on the neck. Figure 1703 - tattoo at Oksimiron. What does she mean, the performer himself explained on one of the Versus battles.
Loyal fans know that their idol hails from St. Petersburg.And the number 1703 - tattoo at Oksimiron, which indicates the year of the city's foundation. Thus he immortalized on his body the origin, the place where he came from. And, apparently, for the artist himself, this is very symbolic. After all, Miron Fedorovich was born in Russia. However, his parents had to leave the country soon after the birth of the future famous Russian artist. Thus, Oksimiron spent his childhood and youth in Germany and England, where he first tries to rap.
Battle was held in a bar with the name "1703". During the battle, Oksimiron removed the patch from his neck and showed a fresh tattoo with the phrase that the enemy could defeat him in “1703”, but he could never change his birth in St. Petersburg.
Other artist tattoos
Fans of a rap artist constantly search for sketches of tattoos and, without hesitation, cover their body with them. After all, not the only "1703" tattoo at Oksimiron. What does it mean - we have already figured out. And other tattoos on the body of the singer? And do they even make sense? Sure there is. Oksimiron, who graduated from Oxford, would not have begun to fill the drawings "as long as it looked beautiful."
All symbols (and not only the number 1703) of Oksimiron’s tattoo are endowed with a certain symbolism. Photos of them are regularly published in the media.
List of Tuximon Tattoos:
- picture of natural selection of Pieter Bruegel.
- A copy of the etching by Francisco Goya "The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters."
- The character of the book "The Catcher in the Rye". The hero of the work questioned the seemingly unshakable truths - this makes him related to Oksimiron.
- Portrait of Dmitry Pevtsov as a black lawyer from the TV series “Gangster Petersburg”. What he liked this character is unknown.
- Suitcase with the signature in English "All life on the road." This is symbolic for the performer. After all, almost all his life was spent traveling.
- IMPERIVM - on the fingers. That was the name of one of the tracks of Miron. However, instead of the letter V, it was U. Why the word was carved in just such a form is known only to the performer himself. Fans can only guess.
- Phrase in English "Do what you please." Most likely, this is the motto of life.
- Devil's wheel - the name of the track.
- Bomb with the caption "Not exploded yet." Recalls that all the very-most ahead.