Tablets "Anantavati": instructions for use, description, composition and reviews
Modern rhythm of life often leads to the fact that people begin to suffer from stress, internal stress, excessive irritability. However, not everyone wants to take serious medicines for such symptoms. They come to the aid of dietary supplement "Anantavati". Instructions for use, price and reviews - these issues will be discussed in our article.
Form and composition
To begin with, it is worth noting that this drug is not a drug, but it can still be used only after consulting a therapist or a neurologist. It is produced in the form of small white tablets without pronounced taste and smell. Their cost is about 200-250 rubles. One pack of the drug contains 30 tablets. The drug is produced by an Indian pharmaceutical company.
Supplement "Anantavati" instructions for use calls a gentle means, as it consists entirely of herbal ingredients that do not have a serious effect on the body. We list the main ones:
- Bacopa Monier grass - improves mental alertness and memory, helps reduce anxiety levels;
- vitality hypnotic - stabilizes the level of hormones in the body, stabilizes the phases of sleep at night and sexual activity;
- calamus root - relieves spasms and has an analgesic effect on the body, eliminates nervous disorders;
- Nard Indian - relieves tension and headaches without causing a feeling of lethargy and drowsiness;
- madder sore heart - has an antioxidant effect on the body, improves mental processes;
- bindweed - helps to quickly fall asleep in the presence of insomnia, relieves frequent awakenings in the middle of the night, eliminates headaches and swelling of limbs
- Centella Asiatica - reduces fatigue, improves blood circulation, and also stabilizes sleep phases and helps rejuvenate the body;
- billowing tree-pliers - improves immunity, increases the body's resistance to disease, and helps with depression and neurosis.
Indications for use
Despite the fact that the drug is not a drug, it is still necessary to take it only after consulting a doctor. As a rule, the Anantavati tablets are recommended for use in the following disorders of the body:
- emotional overstrain caused by prolonged or short-term stresses (quarrels, exams, overwork at work);
- the appearance of difficulties with memorizing, assimilating and reproducing information;
- predisposition of a person to excessive emotionality and nervous excitement;
- constant stay of a person in a stressful situation;
- sleep disorders, insomnia;
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
- depressive and anxiety states of a person;
- acquired or congenital brain encephalopathy;
- ischemic stroke;
- constant blood pressure spikes;
- vascular dystonia.
Sometimes doctors prescribe this supplement as a prophylaxis for people who are actively engaged in mental work or sports activities.
Contraindications and possible side effects
Unfortunately, not all people can take this tool.The drug "Anantavati" instruction does not recommend to use for patients with individual intolerance to any component of this supplement. Do not take it during periods of pregnancy and lactation. Reception of means is contraindicated to children and teenagers younger than 18 years.
Side effects, while adhering to the rules of admission and dosage, as a rule, are not observed. However, sometimes some patients may experience a slight allergic reaction. For example, a rash, pruritus, urticaria or tearing. Again, such symptoms may be caused by the patient's hypersensitivity to substances within its composition. In this case, you must stop taking the drug and report the occurrence of symptoms to your doctor.
"Anantavati": instructions for use
To feel the positive effect of taking the drug, you need to use it for a long time. As a rule, the duration of treatment ranges from 40 to 65 days. It is necessary to take tablets strictly after food, washing down with their plentiful amount of water. It is forbidden to chew or bite the product.Doctors prescribe for adults 1-2 tablets 2 times a day, however, for serious diseases, the dosage may be slightly increased. The patient should use the drug under the supervision of the attending physician, regularly passing tests and examinations.
After purchasing a medicine, to preserve its effectiveness, the packaging should be stored in a dry, dark and cool place, at a safe distance from children. It is necessary to use tablets within 3 years after their purchase.
What does the instructions for use say about the possible overdose of the drug "Anantavati"? She notes that, in practice, no unpleasant symptoms were observed with a slight abuse of the additive. However, prolonged overdose may cause excessive drowsiness and lethargy, as well as a slight inhibition of thinking. If these symptoms appear, stop taking the medication and consult a doctor if necessary. The same should be done if you notice the appearance of any other discomfort after you start using these pills.
Above was described attached to the drug "Anantavati" instruction.Reviews of this tool are presented below.
Users call it effective, well eliminating stress and irritability. Patients note that the additive fulfills the promises that were indicated in the instructions for use. With regular use of the drug improves sleep and chronic fatigue. However, it helps only if it is drunk with a long course for 1-2 months. Some users also noted that the remedy did not suit them and they did not feel any effect. On the contrary, they had side effects that were not described in the instructions. For example, stomach pains in patients with gastritis. Among the disadvantages are also often mention the high cost of tablets.
Ananavavati will be a good remedy for depression, irritability and fatigue. The instructions, price, composition and properties of this biological additive were considered in our article. If you decide to use this medicine, do not forget to consult your doctor before you take it.