Cadastral number of the plot. How to find out the cadastral number of the site at? How to find a plot by cadastral number?
Every citizen of our country has a passport - a document containing basic information about a person and confirming his identity. Similar papers are designed for real estate, for example, land. Find out the basic information about the land plot will help cadastral number of the site. Complicated abbreviation of numbers contains basic data that allow to clarify the cost and location of the property, as well as a number of additional, but not less important factors.
Why do you need a unique number?
Answering the question why a cadastral number of a plot is needed at all, it should be noted that a unique set of numbers allows:
- Prevent and resolve disputes between neighbors over the boundaries of land allotments.
- Make a deal on the transfer of real estate to a new, potential owner.
- Clarify all the necessary information about the land.
- To guarantee the immutability and safety of land borders.
- Secure the property for a specific person.
- To prevent fraudsters from claiming other people's property.
What information about the site contains a number?
Cadastral number of the site contains full information about it (quantitative and qualitative). Knowing its exact numbers, you can clarify the following information:
- Area (number of acres).
- Cadastral value.
- Address (exact location of the site).
- Plot status and land category.
- The presence of residential buildings on earth.
- Type of ownership.
- Date of registration and updating of borders and attributes of the site.
Such information is necessary for the conclusion of contracts and transactions.
What is a number?
Land registration is determined by Federal Law No. 221 (July 24, 2007). After the land is entered into the cadastral register, the cadastral number of the parcel is assigned to it, which is unique. It consists of 19 numbers, divided into four subgroups with colons:
- The first group is the county number (by country).
- The second group is the district number (within the district).
- The third group is the number of the cadastral quarter (within the district).
- The fourth group is a unique designation of the site itself.
When selling (transferring an object from owner to owner), the set of numbers does not change, because it is not tied to the owner, but to the land itself. It should be remembered that without information about it, it will be impossible to sign the contract of sale.
Possible reasons for the search
Why do people even wonder how to find out the cadastral number of the site? After all, owners a priori should have such information? Unfortunately, it often happens that documents containing basic information are lost, and data must be obtained in a short time.
In addition, many neighbors in the SNT or the village often know the address of the adjacent site and want to buy it, but do not have contact with the owner. In this case, searches can also be delayed for a long time.
Before you try to find a plot by cadastral number, you need to understand that searches can be fruitless, because there are cases when the owners do not register their property properly. Fortunately, there are currently very few such situations.
How is the official registration of the land? This procedure is carried out with the direct participation of the owner and is called cadastral registration. It is held in the local territorial body only if the following documentation is available:
- Passport (or power of attorney and a passport from the representative).
- Mezhevoy plan.
If necessary, the above list can be expanded, and the owner will be informed about this at the time of the appeal. On average, the period for consideration of the application is three weeks, after which an official response will be prepared (may be both positive and negative). If there is a shortage or error in any certificate, the time for consideration is automatically extended until the defect is corrected. In the end, a document is issued called the cadastral passport, which contains the necessary, unique number. If the cadastral passport has already been ordered and received by the owner earlier, but for some reason has been lost or damaged, it is possible to receive an unlimited number of repeated copies.
Recommendations for finding the owner
Want to buy a vending abandoned site, but you can not go to its owner? In such a situation, you will also be relevant to the answer to the question of how to find out the cadastral number of the site at. The explanation in this case can be obtained by acting as follows:
- Contact the EGPR Department with a request to receive data (indicate your contact and personal data, cadastral number of the site).
- A copy of the check for payment of the fee for obtaining the specified information.
The necessary information is provided fairly quickly, usually within five days. Thanks to the received individual number, you can determine the full name. owner of the desired object.
Recommendations for finding the owner in SNT
It is possible to determine the cadastral number of the parcel at the address and referring to the management of the CNT if the land is located in the territory of the partnership. To do this, it will be enough to contact the board and clarify the information entered in the account book. At the same time, information on the cadastral number will still be accurate and reliable, but you should not trust the data on the owner, they may well be erroneous or outdated.
Four ways to find a site
How to find a plot of land cadastral number? There are several basic ways to obtain this information:
- The first and the easiest: it is enough to call the state institution that has information on cadastral registration, call the address and your passport data.
- The second and more personal one: come to a state institution (state registration service) and clarify information.
- The third and extended in time: a request to the appropriate authority can be sent by mail.
- The fourth and most modern one: send a request via the Internet to the official website of the State Register. You will be offered a standard form for the introduction of basic information, filling in which you can send a request.
About the benefits of the Internet
Finding a plot by cadastral number on the Internet is pretty easy. There is a so-called public map presented on the official website of the Rosreestr. Immediately it should be noted that it contains only general information, confidential information remains inaccessible to unauthorized persons. So, you can see the boundaries of the site, the presence of buildings on it.
About negative result
Unfortunately, it often happens that it is simply impossible to find a plot by the cadastral number of a land plot. When searching through the site, the necessary information is not displayed in the event that the property is not properly registered (that is, it is not registered). This assumption can be confirmed only by personally contacting the cadastral chamber, in whose area of responsibility the plot of interest is located.
To obtain the necessary information you will need to fill out a special application, its form is issued directly on the spot. The document is attached originals or copies of the payment of state duty.