Cheesy discharge from women: causes, symptoms, treatment
The main functions of the female body is reproductive ability: bearing and birth of a baby. Therefore, you need not only to watch yourhealth, but also to support it, to respond to signals of ailments. One of these signals is white cheesy discharge. They may indicate that the fungus of the genus Candida dwells in your body, and it serves as the most important causative agent of candidiasis or, more simply, thrush. This disease affects the urogenital system. When it is accompanied by a woman discomfort, itching, cheesy discharge and other unpleasant symptoms, which will be given below.
Why do cheesy discharge appear?
The female body protects the vagina and its environment from the proliferation of bacteria, secreting a small amount of secretion, which after cleansing comes out in the form of normal secretions.The following factors can cause a failure in the immune system:
1. Various antibiotics, but rather their treatment. Everyone knows that antibiotic medicines destroy not only harmful bacteria of the body, but also useful ones, which instantly affects health.
2. Diabetes. With this disease, the amount of sugar increases, which can trigger the development of thrush.
3. Contraceptive drugs containing hormones. Such hormonal substances can affect the normal amount of hormones in the body.
4. Sexual intercourse. You or your man can be a fungus carrier. Note that candidiasis in women has many symptoms (cheesy discharge, itching), and in men it is asymptomatic. So, if someone is ill with such a delicate disease, then it is necessary to undergo a course of treatment together.
Symptoms of thrush
If you see white odorless, cheesy discharge in your home, do not worry, as this feature may be the norm for your body. Common symptoms characterizing thrush:
1. Cheesy discharge, which have an unpleasant smell.
2. Itching inside the vagina.As a rule, it is very strong and causes irritation of the skin.
3. The pain. Most often, it occurs during intercourse.
4. Burning. Appears during urination. Urine gets on the affected areas of the vaginal mucosa and causes this sensation.
Treatment of candidiasis
If you have a cheesy discharge, burning, unbearable itching, then there is nothing to sit lady and endure all this horror. You must go to the reception of a highly qualified specialist. Only a doctor will be able to conduct an examination and help you figure out which type of fungal infection you are attacking. After that, the gynecologist will prescribe a complex treatment with various vaginal preparations, which will make it possible to recover from candidiasis in ten days. If you have a more serious form of thrush, then a specialist should prescribe a more complicated course of treatment, which is the use of vaginal and antibiotic drugs and vitamins. As a rule, the treatment should be repeated after one month. If you do not get rid of this disease, severe inflammation may begin, which will require more complex treatment.