Childcare: hygiene and treatment for a child 3-6 years old
The situation in which the child grows up, in many respects influences his physical and mental development, level of immunity, psychology, behavior.Therefore, it is very important that the child is surrounded by healthy cleanliness and order, so that the daily routine is measured and calm, and the diet is balanced.
- body care
- daily regime
- Babyin diapersyou need to wash your ass with just water every time you change the diaper and water with a special baby soap if it shows.
- Every evening, the child should take a bath or shower, depending on age. He should have his own towel.
- As soon as the child begins to erupt teeth, it's time to start brushing them 2 times a day, morning and evening. Initially, you can use a special rubber or silicone massage brush dipped in boiled water. After a year you can go to the baby paste and brush with bristles.
Another one of oursreader under the name Veli adds: "I began to use a special silicone head-brush for almost six months. The child loved him and it became easier with teeth.".
- The baby's nails on the handles are cut about once every 5-7 days, depending on the individual characteristics. On the legs - once in 7-10 days. It is good to do this after a shower / bath when they are softened. You can also file them with a special children's nail file, so that there are no "notches".
- You need to comb your baby 2 times a day, using an individual comb.
- In addition, teach your child tohand hygiene. Wash hands before eating, after eating - face and hands, if the baby gets dirty, and after walking. With age, when the child will already use the toilet, he will wash his hands after every visit to the toilet.
- If your baby already goes to the pot, it is not necessary to wash his ass every time - you can wipe with a special wet toilet paper.
Pediatrician Vladimir Komahareminds that both when washing away and when rubbing up, the movement should be from front to back. It is also important to remember about the features of hygienic care for boys and girls.
- Baby's ears are wiped / cleaned with special cotton buds with a limiter. This should be done every evening after swimming. In summer, when it is hot and dusty, you can bathe your child more often, say, in the morning and evening. Also, summer is a good period to start hardening.
- Hardening of the child can be 2 types:
- In the morning, as soon as he got up - porridge
- At lunch (after a walk, before a day's sleep) - meat / fish, vegetables, soup, etc.
- Snack (after nap) - sour milk, cheese, scrambled eggs / eggs, fruit
- Dinner - again porridge or yogurt / kefir.
If a child wakes up at night, it is advisable not to feed him or drink compote / tea - it’s better just water. Otherwise, there is a risk of tooth demineralization and possible caries problems in the future.
- All children's clothes immediately after purchase (and then as they become polluted) are erased with a special hypoallergenic baby powder.
- The underwear and socks of the baby are washed daily.
- It is important to properly dress the child both at home and on the street, so that he is not cold or hot, so that he does not sweat.
- Teach your baby to independently monitor the contamination of their belongings, take them to the laundry - this is what he quickly learns to do, if properly inculcate the skill.