Fitobochka: what is it? Fitobochka: action, indications, contraindications
Fitobochka, or, as it is differently called "home bath", in the modern world is considered a very useful and fashionable invention, however, oddly enough, it was invented in ancient times and was used not only for washing, but also for cure many diseases.
In the frenzied rhythm of the city, it is not always possible to visit a real bath, so some very talented individuals arrange it right in the apartment. Less extreme people bask in cedar fitbox while visiting gyms and beauty salons. Due to the small size and simplicity of work, you can install it not even a small area.
A couple of words about the occurrence
The cedar barrel, or, as it is also called, phytobarrel, is known for its healing properties since ancient times. It was invented by the healer of Consumers in 1970 and proved its uniqueness: being inside the barrel, you can feel the life-giving power of the sauna.Fitobochka is a tool that has no analogues in the world of methods of healing the body, the usefulness of which has been proven not only by scientists, but also by those who used it.
What it is?
Let's see: phyto barrels - what is it? Cedar barrels belong to the mini-saunas. Externally, the device resembles an oval barrel with a door, made of cedar material, the inside is made in the form of a tiny room with benches for seating. There are several types of structures, in some you need to sit, in others you can even lie, but all of them are united by the fact that they are smaller than human height, since the head must be outside.
Inside the barrel is mounted a steam generator that supplies hot air. There is also a special container for adding herbal mixtures, the use of which favorably affects the state of human health.
The benefits of cedar barrels
Now that you know what it is - phyto barrels, it's time to talk about its beneficial properties. Health for each person is the key to success, so a huge number of ways are invented to maintain it. The Fitobochka procedure is one of them.Visiting the cedar mini-sauna is useful for the prevention of various kinds of diseases, for the treatment of colds and asthma. A stay in a cedar barrel has many beneficial effects for the body, these include:
- Increased overall immunity due to the effects of cedar essential oil.
- Prevention of early skin aging.
- Decreased blood sugar levels.
- Strengthen the nervous system.
- Increased levels of endorphins, which contribute to a good mood.
- Warming up and steaming the skin, the so-called light pore cleansing process takes place.
- Activation of metabolism.
- Improving blood flow and dilation of blood vessels.
- Improving the overall condition of the skin of the body - stretch marks are reduced, cellulite becomes less noticeable.
- Reducing weight and volume - the process of losing weight speeds up, especially if you combine cedar fitobochka with proper nutrition and physical activity.
The last two points are very attractive representatives of the beautiful half of humanity, because many suffer from problems with excess weight and cellulite. The effect of the use of phyto barrels for weight loss is obtained through the use of essential oils during the procedure, which help eliminate toxins from the body.About the use as a method of dealing with cellulite and overweight about phytobarrel reviews are mostly positive.
The health benefits of mini-saunas made of cedar are obvious, but even in this case there are some indications and contraindications that must be read without fail.
Indications for the "Fitobochka" procedure
This procedure has a very positive effect on the vital functions of the body. For what diseases can cedar phyto barrels act as prophylaxis and treatment or even become an alternative alternative to the medication method?
It is important to be examined before the start of procedures for hidden diseases or to consult with your doctor.
So, cedar phyto barrels indications for use as a cosmetic tool has the following:
- Procedures will help to restore youth to the skin. The effect is achieved through improved blood circulation and increased tone, as a result, wrinkles are gradually smoothed, the skin becomes elastic and elastic.
- Cedar barrel a positive effect on the muscles of the body after vigorous sports training and sweating.This sauna allows you to remove harmful substances from the skin and the body as a whole.
The procedure "Fitobochka" for medicinal purposes
A phytobox gives a healing effect in the following cases:
- If there are skin diseases such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, neurodermatitis (during remission), and even after sunburn.
- Diseases of the joints - arthritis, sciatica, osteochondrosis, arthrosis and others. In particular, cedar barrel is recommended at the stage of the recovery period and before a massage session.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels (hypertension, arrhythmia).
- Problems with the endocrine system.
- As a preventive measure against diseases of the reproductive system (acting by improving blood circulation).
- Prevention of nervous disorders.
- The fight against obesity and cellulite. Specialists recommend phyto barrels for weight loss, this procedure is an excellent alternative for those who do not have the opportunity to visit the gym or work out at home.
- With colds and problems with the lungs, provided that there is no fever. And also during the recovery period.
- Treatment of varicose veins.
- If there are urinary diseases, such as cystitis, prostatitis and impotence.
- With a difficult and difficult perception of the climatic period in the female half of humanity.
- To restore sleep.
- As a relaxing effect in chronic fatigue and depression.
- Fitobochka effect gives after fractures and various injuries, is used in the recovery period.
- And also appointed with reduced immunity.
It is worth noting that the “Fitobochka” procedures are prescribed for children over 5 years of age and adults of any age, provided that there are no contraindications.
Despite the fact that the cedar barrel was originally created for the treatment of various diseases, there are cases where the procedure is contraindicated. So, phytobarrel contraindications have the following:
- The presence of tumors, especially malignant.
- Various inflammatory diseases.
- Bleeding, including menstruation.
- The period of pregnancy and feeding.
- Exacerbation of skin diseases.
- Weeping eczema.
- Recently suffered a heart attack or stroke.
- Cirrhosis of the liver.
- Increased body temperature.
- Deep venous inflammation.
- Hypertension 2nd and above stages.
Even if after reading you did not find any contraindications to the phyto barrels visit, it is recommended to approach the cedar barrel visit seriously. In particular, it is worthwhile to postpone the procedure to another day if the following symptoms occur:
As for the sessions of the cedar barrel during lactation, it is not prohibited. However, it is necessary to take into account the fact that during the procedure there is a strong dehydration of the body, and this can adversely affect the milk flow. Mothers who are breastfeeding should concentrate their attention on this and monitor the condition; the phytobargus will not bring any harm to their health.
Massage and phytobox
When you know what it is - phyto barrels, and how to apply it, you can think about the accompanying procedures. A cedar barrel in combination with massage sessions is the perfect combination, which will be confirmed by numerous admirers of such a complex, who managed to try it out for themselves.
A short stay in a cedar barrel perfectly warms the muscles, ligaments and joints, and it is very good for massage. You must sit in a cedar fitobochka, after that take a break for 10 minutes (the measure is good in everything, the main thing is not to overdo it) and only after that you can proceed to a massage session.
In the process of heating, you can use different creams, ointments and essential oils, it is recommended to consult with your doctor on this issue, he will say that it is better.It all depends on what result you want to achieve: losing weight, relaxation or treatment. A massage session should not exceed 15 minutes, otherwise the wrong effect will be achieved - the effect on the body will be too strong.
After the massage is completed, you should wrap yourself in a warm blanket, lie down for a while in a state of solitude and enjoy the relaxed state. After that, drink a cup of herbal tea, this will allow you to replenish the water balance and just lift your spirits.
Fitobochka for weight loss
One of the most common methods is the use of fitobochki for weight loss. The effect is noticeable after the first procedure. The effectiveness of the method is due to the use of essential oils and abundant sweating, respectively, all the harmful substances that have been accumulated in the process of improper lifestyle, poor nutrition and bad habits are removed from the body. On the "Fitobochka" procedure, the reviews are mostly positive, people really manage to lose weight and improve their health, and this is also a rather pleasant pastime.
Self-training phyto barrels
If suddenly it turned out that you yourself need to prepare for the procedure, then you need to do everything right. How to prepare a cedar barrel?
- Heat the water with oils or herbs diluted in it. The choice of components depends on what you need from the Fitobochka procedure, the effect that is required.
- Prepare the skin. Before getting into the barrel, it is necessary to thoroughly wash the body with a washcloth; this is necessary so that the skin pores will open up better and absorb the beneficial properties of the decoction.
- Sit in a cedar barrel for 15–20 minutes. This time is enough for the action of steam.
- Rinse the body with clean water at a comfortable temperature.
After that, you can drink a cup of herbal tea or go for a massage.
Duration and frequency of the procedure
If a person does not have any contraindications to the fitobochka and the attending physician has resolved the procedure, then the question arises: how often can the cedar barrel be used?
The main advantage of this equipment is that the head does not heat up in the process, respectively, the heat load is less.Therefore, the procedure can be performed 3-4 times a week.
The main rule is to listen to your own body. If you feel that you do not tolerate the procedure well, then you should not get carried away. Start with once a week, gradually increasing the number of sessions.
Particular attention should be paid to children, the elderly and those who have recently suffered a disease. These categories will be enough for 1-2 procedures per week in the phyto barrel, the benefits of the sessions in this case will be sufficient.
The duration of the session should also begin with 5-7 minutes, gradually increasing the time to 20 minutes. Long stay in a cedar barrel is not only harmful to health, but also lacks a healing effect. The fact is that in the first 10 minutes of being in a barrel, the body begins to actively excrete sweat and remove all harmful substances. After that, the skin prepared by steam begins to actively absorb the beneficial substances released from herbs and oils. After 20 minutes, excess water and steam begin to collect on the skin, and the load on the heart increases.
Now you know what it is - phyto barrels, its useful properties are known to you, and now you can select the following.
The use of cedar barrels for cosmetic purposes is permissible for a long time, which is set at the request and physical condition of the person.
The use of cedar barrels as a therapeutic agent is prescribed by a doctor. In this case, it determines the duration and frequency of procedures, taking into account the patient's age, disease, and other factors.
These are very important points that need to be learned. Remember: the main thing - do no harm!