How can a teenager enjoy his rights? We sort out the rights by age categories
In a modern democratic society, no onecan live without rights, including children and adolescents. Unfortunately, in our country the legal education of citizens is at a rather low level. To remedy this, it is necessary to introduce children to their rights and responsibilities in school, because this area of knowledge is extremely wide.
How can a teenager enjoy his rights? The writing on a similar topic can be actual in school educational institutions, because now children are studying such a subject as law. Let's look at the main points that will help when writing essays, essays and reports.
Children under 10 years old
The first category of rights that we consider applies to children under 10 years old. These rights are divided into two groups: property and personal. The child has the right:
- On the maintenance of the parents.
- To receive benefits provided by the state.
- To use the property of parents with their permission.
- On the fulfillment of small-scale trade transactions.
To personal carry:
- The right to the name
- Right to protect interests.
- The right to education (preschool and school).
- Right to health protection.
- The right to join children's organizations.
Children from 10 to 14 years old
The next category is children under 14 years old. How can a teenager enjoy his rights at the age of 10?
- The desire of the adolescent is necessarily taken into account whenthe solution of any questions concerning it. Including the child has the right to be heard in any judicial proceedings concerning him personally. The opinion must be taken into account (except for cases when the student's desire does not coincide with his interests or may have a negative impact on him).
- The child has the right to vote when choosing a parent with whom he wishes to remain on the basis of permanent residence in case of divorce.
- May consent to change the name.
Category 14 to 16
This age is the most difficult for a childonly in psychological, but also in legal terms, because it is at this age that a teenager gets a passport, which means that his rights expand (as well as responsibility). How can a teenager enjoy his rights if he is already 14 years old?
- Have deposits in the bank and dispose of them.
- To conclude labor contracts with various organizations (with the written consent of the parents).
- The child has the right to preserve authorship in the intellectual sphere.
- A teenager has the right to dispose of his earnings, income.
- Learn to drive a motorcycle.
16-18 years old
And the last age category is from 16 to 18 years.
- A teenager can be declared fully capable.
- Has the right to enter into employment contracts without parental consent.
- May enter into marriage with valid reasons.
Thus, it is possible to classify rightschild and adolescent. Of course, the question of how a teenager can enjoy his rights is difficult to give a full answer, because in our days, rights and duties for any person is many. But every teenager must know the basic.