How can I transfer contacts from Android to Windows Phone: tips and tricks
Each smartphone has its own softwaresecurity. With its help, the device is controlled. Today, the world is popular operating systems Android and Windows Phone. In addition, some prefer to work with exclusive software such as iOS.
Nevertheless, the first two systems are conqueringBuyers heart most often. Many people change the familiar "Android" to "Windson Background". The transition from one phone to another in this case will not cause much trouble. But exactly until the question arises about copying the phone book. Next, we'll look at how you can transfer contacts from Android to Windows Phone. What does every modern person need to know about this procedure?
Methods of copying
Transferring the phone book from one mobile phoneoperating system to another - this is a very real idea. Even a novice and inexperienced user will cope with the task. The main thing is to know about the ways of copying information.
You can transfer contacts from Android to Windows Phone in the following ways:
- through synchronization with cloud services;
- special programs;
- using a SIM card;
- through the use of services from Microsoft.
The owner of the phone himself can choose how toact. More often than not, the use of specialized software raises a lot of questions, and the choice of applications to implement the idea into life is extensive. Therefore, we will study all the proposed solutions, except for work in the special. programs. How is the process of transferring contacts from "Android" to "Windows of the Background" carried out?
What can be required?
The first step is to prepare for the process. Regardless of the chosen method of copying the phone book, the following subjects can be useful to a person:
- telephones (one - "Android", the other - "Windson Background");
- a computer;
- connection to the Internet (on all devices);
- accounts on cloud services (we'll look at working with Google);
- Microsoft profiles;
- SIM card.
As a rule, the presence of all these componentsgreatly facilitates the implementation of the task. Synchronization of contacts and their transfer will take place in a few minutes. The main thing is to know how to act.
How to transfer the phone book from onedevice to another? This advice is suitable only for those who do not have many contacts. The thing is that you can use the old proven method of copying subscribers to a SIM card.
"Sims" have a specially allocated spaceunder phone numbers. So the phone book will roam from one device to another. Simply insert the SIM card into your smartphone. But for a large number of contacts this method is not suitable. In addition, the bulk of people write the phone book is not on the SIM card, namely the mobile phone. Therefore, you have to think about how you can transfer contacts from Android to Windows Phone.
Work with "Android"
So, now we will proceed to more resolute anduniversal methods. You can transfer data from one phone to another by using cloud services. Most often it's about Google. It is with him that we have to work further.
Before copying phonebook subscribermust make sure that it has synchronization of contacts. The option is connected to the Android device. Without it, you can not quickly copy the phone book.
To check or enable synchronization, you must:
- Turn on your Android phone. Go to the main menu of the gadget.
- Open the "Settings".
- Go to the section responsible for synchronizing user accounts. Usually a suitable line is signed as "Accounts".
- Click on Google.
- Click on the desired profile. If previously the subscriber did not connect to the Google account, it's time to do it. You will need to enter your login and password to log in.
- In the menu that appears, check the checkmark next to the "Contacts" option. If it is missing, you need to put it, and save the changes.
After the operations, the smartphone cAndroidwill start syncing with Google. It requires an Internet connection. Without this stage, the transfer of contacts to the "Windson Fon" will be significantly hampered.
Working with the cloud
What's next? Now you can consider transferring the phone book using cloud services. The main stage is passed - synchronization, without which you can not do. Next, the subscriber will need a smartphone with Windows Phone and the Internet connected to it.
How to transfer contacts? To do this, you need:
- Enable smartphone. Activate the Internet connection function on it. Otherwise, copying will not be performed.
- Go to the "Menu" - "Mail and accounts."
- In the appeared window click on the inscription "Add".
- Find Google. Click on this line, and then sign in with your email address and password from it.
- Accept all warnings and complete the action by clicking on the Accept control.
Done! Transferring contacts from Android to Windows Phone is not so difficult! After the performed actions the subscriber should wait some time. Duration of copying depends on the number of contacts.
The proposed method binds a person to Google services. What if I want to stop using this mail?
Transferring contacts from Android to Windows Phone is offered in a different way. It will not require any phone. All manipulations are carried out on the PC.
So, to make a copy of the phone book from the "Android", you will need:
- Set the synchronization of contacts with Google-mail. How to do this, was told before.
- On the computer enter the mail "Google". Open Gmail, select the "Contacts" section from the menu that appears.
- Click on "Advanced" - "Export". At this stage, you need to mark the "All" and "CSV-format Google" items. Confirm the operation.
- Go to the people.live.com website. Log in to the system through the Microsoft profile.
- Open "Import Contacts." Select a phonebook exported from Google.
- Click the "Send" button.
In this way, the phonebook is transferred from Android to Windows Phone. In fact, everything is much easier than it seems. These approaches are the most popular among the population.