How do I turn on the front panel?
Now, creating a technique, the inventors take into accountall the nuances in order to us, users, it was convenient and comfortable. Science does not trample on the spot, but goes on huge steps to perfection. And let the ideal is still far away, but we are stubbornly moving towards the goal. We are simplified by the life of washing machines, microwaves, calculators, boilers, tablets, laptops, DVDs, freezers, mobile phones, digital cameras and much more. Virtually every piece of equipment has an outlet for a USB wire, a headphone jack. Most often they are located on the front panel, or on the side. Let's consider in detail how to turn on the front panel.
- In order to connect the connectors to the frontpanel, you need to find the wire (or several wires) that comes from the motherboard. To do this you will need to disassemble the system unit. Initially, mark the USB wire, this can help the colors or labels on the board.
- After the wire is identified, you needfind the correct connector. Make all manipulations extremely carefully, as this may affect the operation of the instrument. Do not confuse the wires. If the socket does not accept the wire, do not use force at all. Most likely, you just confused the nests.
- In order to check whether you aremade a connection, you need to connect to the front of the USB, and try everything works. In case something went wrong, you can check the settings on your computer. In the event that you have a windows7 system, turn on the front panel by pressing, in the right corner on the screen, the speaker icon.
- Then go to the tab "audio outputs and inputs" and click "Connector parameters". A window will appear. Be sure to check the box next to "Disable the definition of the front panel sockets", confirm.
Via the BIOS
- In the bios system settings, find the switchAC97 / HD Audio. Restart the computer, and then click Delete. If this version does not work for your system, then look in the left corner on the screen when the computer is loading.
- Find in the settings line with the settings thatrefer to the front panel. If the HD Audio connectors do not work, then you need to change it to AC97. Save all changes. There are systems in which everything switches automatically.