How not to suffer from winter gluttony: the rules of food in the cold
In winter, it is difficult to maintain a figure. At this time of year, an increase in appetite is observed. This happens for several reasons:
- Due to the lack of vitamin D, which is synthesized when the sun hits the skin, fat accumulates in the body.
- Sweets are a kind of sedative. They often seize the stress and bad mood inherent in cold seasons.
- With the long absence of sunlight (especially in the evenings), the taste sensations of a person are exacerbated. And in order to feel full, he needs more food.
There are certain rules for eating during the cold season. Their observance will help reduce the risk of obesity by 56%, preserve a beautiful figure and improve the bowels.
Eat only by the hour.
The advice “to eat little, but often,” in the winter is not entirely relevant.Frequent meals can only increase the appetite and not deliver full saturation to the body.
- In winter, it is better to eat traditionally - 3 times a day, but in sufficient quantities.
- Try not to skip breakfast, it will help to hold out until dinner and not experience hunger. In one of our articles, we created a “healthy” list of what to cook for breakfast. We recommend to read.
- It is advisable to have an early dinner, 4 hours before bedtime. This contributes not only to good absorption of food, but also to the quality of sleep. But if you have the habit of eating before bedtime, we recommend sticking to the rules on how to stop eating at night.
Consume dairy products
They contribute to fat loss, give the necessary portion of protein and calcium.
It is important to regulate the consumption of protein products. In some varieties of cheese a large percentage of fat, and yogurt may contain a lot of sugar.
Drink plenty of water
In winter, compared with the summer, I want to drink less, because the cold dulls thirst. Water shortages are often disguised as hunger. And instead of drinking a glass of water, a person starts eating. Water is very important for metabolism and the general condition of the body. Therefore, control how much you drink. Now there are special applications for the phone, in which you can automatically do such calculations.
You can fill the water shortage of vegetables and fruits. They contain not only water, but also antioxidants, which contribute to a better absorption of water into the cells, without causing edema.
- Cucumbers and tomatoes 95% water
- baked chicken breast about 60%
- salmon about 60%
Include cream soups in your diet
Vegetables - an important part of any diet, they contain a lot of vitamins and fiber. In winter, they can be consumed as cream soups. They will help restore the body's water balance. They can be prepared from almost any vegetables. Many are more useful when boiled than raw.
- Cream soup is not prepared in broth or water, but in a lightweight version of bechamel sauce (butter and milk). Boiled vegetables with the need to chop and add spices.
Sweets - in moderation
Sweets consist of fast carbohydrates, which give a quick but short saturation. Try to replace them with healthy products (dried fruits, nuts, fruits).
- Limit yourself to the use of flour. You can enter a rule - eat sweets only on weekends. If you have not read our article on how to stop eating bread and sweets, we recommend reading it.
- Learn to drink tea without sugar and sweets, so as not to accumulate extra calories.
Love flax flour
Flax flour can be added almost anywhere: in pancakes, bread, meatballs, porridge, as well as a variety of pastries. Her taste is almost felt, slightly nutty, but it gives the body saturation and useful vitamins, proteins and fiber.
Option for those who find it difficult to limit themselves
Not everyone can follow the rules of nutrition and follow the rules above Since we are directly related to information processing, we noticed that in winter the number of requests for weight loss products is increasing: drops, tablets, powders, drinks and other means for weight loss.
The change of season and temperature greatly affects the body. At the same time, it is important to check the change of power supply and change it in order not to gain extra kilos. When completely discarding some products is difficult, reduce their use or replace them with more useful ones.
Proper nutrition is the key to a beautiful body, health and good mood. Even in winter it is easy not to gain extra pounds, but only to improve your habits: drink plenty of water, give the body a lot of vitamins, fiber and protein. Then you get the necessary saturation and excellent well-being.