How to draw Disney?
Watch the video
Probably, there is no such child who would not like Disney cartoons. And often children try to draw Disney characters. Let's help them with this, and find out how to draw Disney.
- First we draw an oval - this is the body, and the circle is the head.
- Then we draw two half legs at the bottom of the body - these are the future front legs.
- Now we will make out the head. We draw two large ovals inside the circle - these are eyes. Inside we draw pupils.
- Then we draw a small oval in front - it is a muzzle. On it we draw a nose. From the bottom of the muzzle we draw a semi-wheeled one, which slightly goes on the muzzle - it will be a mouth. Inside we draw the language.
- Next, draw the ear - sausage hanging down.
- Now we will draw the front paws. Around the semi-ovals drawn by us, we draw slightly curved lines, we get sausages. We complete the paws with your fingers.
- In order to draw the back paw, we draw an oval in the lower right part of the body. Then we make out the fingers slightly on the side of the oval.
- It remains to draw a tail.To do this, draw a fat curved line in the lower body.
- The extra lines erase, and it turns out a cheerful dog.
What other Disney cartoon characters can you draw? Of course, Mickey Mouse is the most popular hero.
- We draw a circle - this is the head, then the ears - two smaller circles.
- Now we make a small semicircle on the left — this is the cheek. Then we draw two large ovals inside the circle - the heads, and in these ovals we draw the eyes. A little below draw the nose. On the right, too, draw a cheek.
- Below the nose we draw a line and draw a semi-oval under it - this is the mouth. Inside we draw the language.
- Next, draw a body - a long oval. From it we draw sausages - hands with thumbs. And also legs in big boots.
- Erase unnecessary lines, draw Mickey shorts and you're done.
Another draw characters from Disney will help you article - How to draw cartoon characters.
Now learn how to draw Disney princesses. Any girl will be delighted if she learns to draw, for example, Cinderella.
- First draw an oval - this is the head. Then draw the guide lines for the eyes.
- Next we outline the lines of the neck, shoulders, body, arms. Below we draw a fluffy skirt.
- Now you need to make a face - at the bottom point, highlight the cheekbones. Draw eyebrows - half-oval. Then the eyes - something between an oval and a triangle. Notforget about the eyelashes. And, of course, the pupils. Make out the nose with small curved lines below. It remains to draw a mouth. To do this, draw a semi-rolled bottom - this is the lower lip, and on top - a slightly curved line.
- Then we draw a beautiful haircut. Cinderella has her hair raised and put on a ribbon. Therefore we draw a magnificent bang, a tape and hair above a bang in the form of an oval.
- Then we make out a neck and shoulders. Where we have marked all the lines, now we round it up - Cinderella was slim and graceful.
- Next we draw a corset, it is narrowed to the waist.
- We draw hands, fingers. From above we do magnificent sleeves.
- Then go to the skirt, make several folds - vertical lines.
- Cinderella is almost ready, it remains to erase the extra lines, fix the hair and decorate the dress, as fantasy tells you.