How to eat after removing the gallbladder
- For early breakfast you can eat: milk porridge, buckwheat porridge, diet cheese. To drink milk.
- At the second breakfast, bake an apple.
- For lunch, boiled broth, vegetable salad or steamed vegetables. You can drink fruit compote.
- At lunch, it is better to eat something light and drink broth hips.
- At dinner, boiled or steamed fish, vegetable stew, stewed fruit.
- At night, it is better to drink a glass of kefir.
- Bread no more than 1-2 pieces per day.
Six months after the surgery, it is necessary to conduct a course of treatment with the use of mineral water and herbs.
If you follow all the prescriptions of the doctors and strictly follow the diet, the rehabilitation postoperative period will be painless and effective.