How to get aloe juice at home
- If you want more useful substances to collect in the leaves, then do not water the plant for about a week before scrolling.
- To get the juice you need to use only the lower leaves of the plant.
- The older the plant, the more nutrients it contains in its leaves.
- It is strictly forbidden to use inside the aloe juice pregnant, lactating, the elderly and children. Also women suffering from bleeding and problems of the genitourinary system.
- Before use, the leaves must be washed under running water.
- It is not recommended to use aloe for more than two weeks. Since this plant has a laxative effect and thus may adversely affect your intestines.
- To improve the complexion it is necessary to take aloe juice and cream in the same amount. It can be applied both in the morning and at night. Before applying the mask, the face must be cleansed with tonic.