How to give first aid for eye burns
What professions should be cautious
An eye burn is a very serious injury, as a result of which you can lose your sight. If you follow the rules in the summer and wear sunglasses, sunburn can be avoided. But there are professions in which it is very easy to get eye burns. It:
- Hospital staff working with quartz lamps.
- Employees of factories and plants working with reagents.
- People whose professions are associated with acids and alkalis.
- Field owners during spraying with pesticides and herbicides.
- People whose work is related to laser sources.