How to leave "Skype" on "Android" and not only
How to get out of Skype on Android? This question bothers many users. The thing is that it is not so difficult to work with an instant messenger. But there are features that only apply to mobile versions of the program. To get out of Skype in this case is more difficult than it seems. But in general, even a novice user can cope with the task.
"Skype" on "Android" works well. Only not everyone understands how to act in this or that case. The first way to log out of the utility is to change the user.
In order to sign out of your account, you will need:
- Go to Skype.
- Press the "Menu" button. It is usually located in the corner of the application and looks like a button with horizontal lines.
- Select "Log out".
After the done actions the person can enter into the messenger under other login. Everything is extremely simple!
And how to leave from "Skype" on "Android" completely? As we have already explained, the proposed version of the development of events is suitable only for changing the user. Completing the work with the application can bring a lot of trouble. After all, to implement the task it is necessary to download and install a file manager. You can find it, for example, on the AppStore or in PlayMarket.
How to get out of Skype on Android? The following guide will help you achieve this goal:
- Install any file manager on your mobile device.
- Open the desired program.
- Select Skype. It will be necessary to select the appropriate line.
- Click the "End / Exit / Close" button.
- Confirm the operation.
A few seconds the program will be fullyis closed. Now, to start working with the messenger, you need to click on its image in the menu of your mobile device and go through the authorization. Nothing difficult or incomprehensible!
On a PC
Now it is clear how to get out of Skype on"Android." The instructions are ideal for any mobile device. Only Skype also works with computers. And they sometimes need to exit from the application.
How to proceed in this case? Exit from "Skype" can be as follows:
- Open the program and select "Skype" - "Log off".
- Expand the system tray, right-click on the "Skype" icon and click on "Exit". In the appeared window click the "Exit" button.
- If it's Windows Vista and newer OSes, you can click on the Skype icon on the taskbar (to the right of the "Start") with the right mouse, and then click on the "Exit" command.
The proposed methods work on all operating systems. They allow you to normally complete the contact with Skype.
It is clear how to get out of Skype on Android. And on computers too. But what if the proposed methods do not work? Sometimes it happens. Under these circumstances, an emergency shutdown is required.
The instructions below work only on computers. In the case of mobile devices, the application is exited through file managers.
To exit from Skype, you need:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, select "Task Manager", go to "Processes" and end the command skype.exe.
- Open the command line (in the search in the "Start" it is enough to write the name of the mentioned service), and then write and execute the querytaskkill / IM skype.exe / F.
- Call "Task Manager", select "Skype" in the "Applications" tab and click the "Finish" button.
That's all. From now on it is clear how to get out of Skype on Android and not only. All these methods work equally well. Emergency exit is highly not recommended. After all, he, as we have already said, can bring a lot of trouble when working with the messenger. However, sometimes only an emergency termination can help close the utility.
Are there any other ways to solve this problem? Users say that there are no other methods for closing Skype.