How to live happily, and most importantly, feel it. Tips and Tricks
Remember the words from the well-known from childhood tales: "And kissed Prince Cinderella, and since then they lived together happily ever after"?
Probably, years from four me periodicallythe same question was excited: "It's like - to live happily? What does this mean? " that such "long" and "together" I could fully understand and realize, but with the category of happiness the situation was more complicated.
I constantly bothered my parents, trying to figure it out, but the only answer I managed to get from adults is: "You'll grow up, and you'll understand everything yourself!"
Well, I already grew up. You can say that even very, very grown up. I know how to be myself, how not to change my principles, how to succeed in a career. Probably, it's time to deal with the category of happiness.
1. The concept of happiness.
Before answering the question of how to live happily, let's try to define this word.
Encyclopaedic dictionary claims that underthis state should be understood as a feeling of the highest internal satisfaction in absolutely different spheres of life: in everyday life, in a career, in family life. Also, it is necessary to feel both the fullness and meaningfulness of one's existence.
In the process of writing this article, I had toto get acquainted with a huge amount of relevant literature. It turned out that most of the population of our planet, namely 51%, are pessimists. Those. these are the people who, in the opinion of psychologists, knowingly mentally draw to themselves trouble. Trying, as they say, to live for themselves, they are much more likely to get divorced, get cancer, remain single and all forgotten in old age. Why is this happening? The thing is that only positive and bright thoughts always generate joyful events.
Those. I want to say that thinking about the bad and waiting for success or the same happiness is a priori occupation of a hopeless and useless
2. What does it mean to be happy?
Before I start writing thisI decided to conduct a small sociological survey. In one of the social networks, I just asked the above question. I confess, the result made me think.
In the first place, the respondentssatisfaction with life in general, on the second - good luck, and the third and fourth got accordingly strong and joyful experiences and possession of the highest blessings.
Probably, I would arrange everything a little differently. Although I note that all the respondents were mostly people of the same age group and social status, therefore the data obtained can very well be considered very, very subjective.
3. How can I live happily and can I learn this?
Psychologists say that those who seek to achieve this state need only adopt a few life principles.
- Smile more often. To whom? Friends, acquaintances, relatives, random passers-by, own reflection in the mirror.
- Every day to give complement. Even if you are very sad, find the strength to at least pick up the phone and please a kind word, say, a friend or a beloved grandmother.
- Become brighter. Well, this recipe, of course, will be more useful to girls. Try to dye your hair, apply brighter makeup, dress slightly more defiantly than usual.
- Have fun even in small things.
- Remembering the moments of happiness and living, anticipating good luck and positive.
- Surround yourself with light colors in clothes and in the interior.
- To feel something new, to learn something. Develop, find a hobby, because in the world there are so many interesting things.
- To put things in order in the room and on the office desk. According to psychologists, neatly folded things create a sense of confidence in achieving the goals.
- To talk more often than to write. As it turned out, happy people are more open to communication, while sullen people are inclined to throw only a couple of phrases.
Well, we, perhaps, responded to theThe very beginning of the article is the question of how to live happily. Complicated? It seems to me, no. It turns out that in order for luck to accompany, you just need to take a step towards it. Make and sincerely smile.