How to make vegetable puree baby?
Vegetable puree is a necessary dish in any kid's menu. With this dish, the child gets a lot of vitamins and minerals that are so necessary for its proper development. Vegetable puree - this is the first baby food.
And now let's learn how to make vegetable puree to a child.
How to cook mashed potatoes
First of all, you need to decide on vegetables. You can use only one vegetable, for example, potatoes. And you can put a lot of vegetables together. For example, you can take cabbage, pumpkin, potatoes and carrots or zucchini and potatoes. And now you can start cooking this tasty and healthy dishes.
Stages of cooking:
- All vegetables must be thoroughly washed.
- Then peel the vegetables.
- Next, cut the vegetables into slices and cook in a small amount of water until tender. For the youngest children, it is better to use special water.
- After the vegetables are ready, rub them through a sieve.You can use a blender for this purpose.
- In mashed potatoes, add milk and bring to a boil.
- At the very end of the preparation in a mash you need to add a little vegetable oil.
- You can sprinkle with finely chopped greens.