How to prepare salad with tuna and canned corn?
Today we will learn how to prepare a salad with tunacanned and corn. All recipes that we picked up are simple and do not take much time. Adding different ingredients, you can play with the taste of salad. Do not be afraid to experiment! Bon Appetit!
Simple salad with tuna
The cooking time will not take more than fifteen minutes. Such a salad will suit both as a light supper, and a festive snack.
- four tomatoes;
- one jar of tuna;
- six quail eggs;
- sixty grams of lettuce leaves;
- two lemon slices;
- olive oil.
- Eggs boil and cut into cubes.
- Tuna to dry, chop small pieces.
- Wash tomatoes, cut into slices.
- Salad to break with hands.
- Mix all the products, add butter, decorate with lemon wedges.
- Done! It remains to put on the table.
Salad with tuna and cheese
Another recipe that will surprise you with simplicity.
- two hundred grams of tuna;
- two sour apples;
- two hundred grams of hard cheese;
- green salad;
- three stalks of celery;
For the sauce, take sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice - three large spoons.
- Tuna to dry, tear your hands to pieces.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and chop them into cubes.
- Salad sprinkle with water and break with your hands.
- Celery peel and cut into circles.
- Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl, add the sauce and salt with pepper.
The layered salad with tuna was very popular in Soviet times. Nowadays it has not lost its relevance and often decorates the festive table.
- three hundred grams of tuna;
- two potatoes;
- five chicken eggs;
- one onion;
- two carrots;
- two cloves of garlic;
The recipe for salad "Mimosa":
- Peel the onions and chop them in cubes.
- Mix with tuna, two spoons of mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Eggs boil, separate yolks from proteins.
- Carrots to clean, grate.
- Garlic crush. Add it to the carrots.
- Cook potatoes, grate on a coarse grater, add mayonnaise and dill.
- Spread the salad layers. First tuna, then potatoes, carrots, squirrels and yolks, rubbed on a small grater.
- The layered salad with tuna "Mimosa" is ready! Before serving, it is recommended to let it soak.
Salad with cherry and feta cheese
An exquisite dish will appeal to gourmets. Light salad with tuna canned and corn is ideal for a hot summer day.
What we need:
- four hundred grams of corn;
- two hundred and forty grams of tuna;
- one hundred and fifty grams of cheese;
- six quail eggs;
- six cherry trees;
- fresh cucumber;
- three leaves of salad;
- olive oil.
How to prepare a salad:
- Tuna plucked from a jar, kneaded with a fork.
- Eggs boil and split in half.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Wash the vegetables and lettuce leaves.
- Greens tear, tomatoes and cucumber cut into large pieces.
- Put salad leaves on the plate, place the mixed ingredients on top, pour oil and salt.
A delicious and healthy salad with canned tuna and corn is already ready! You can serve!
Salad with canned tuna and rice
This dish will appeal even to those who do not cherish a great love for seafood. The salad turns out to be full and very tasty.
- one hundred gram of rice;
- three hundred grams of fish;
- two chicken eggs;
- sweet corn bank;
- one hundred grams of onions;
- one hundred gram of mayonnaise.
- Cook the eggs and rice.
- Finely chop the onions.
- On a small grater, grate the eggs.
- Tuna with a fork or hands.
- Combine all the products and season with mayonnaise.
Salad with beans and tuna
A great dish for dinner.
The main components:
- packing of green beans;
- a tuna can;
- two red bulbs;
- one lemon fruit;
- vegetable oil.
- Beans fry in a pan with the addition of oil for ten minutes. Salt.
- Peel and chop onion.
- Lay the salad layers: beans, onions, tuna.
- Mix the butter with lemon juice and pour the salad.
- Sprinkle on top with greens, onion rings.
Here's a simple recipe!
Salad with sweet pepper
In conclusion, we will share with you another delicious recipe.
We prepare the following ingredients:
- one tuna bank;
- red bell pepper;
- one corn package;
- greens (parsley, dill).
For the sauce, take:
- four spoons of olive oil;
- three tablespoons of lemon juice;
- one spoonful of mustard.
- Peppers should be washed, seeds removed and cut into strips.
- Put the tuna out of the jar, drain the juice, then divide the meat into pieces.
- Stir all ingredients, add seasoning, salt, greens and sauce.
So we made a salad with tuna canned and corn. You can call home try!
A few words in conclusion
Now you know how to make a salad with tuna canned and corn. It will suit even those who do not like to eat seafood. Such a salad will decorate even the festive table.
We hope that you liked our recipes. Choose the most interesting of them and spoil the household with a simple and tasty dish.