How to tie a cover for an e-book
Technique knitting cover
The inside of the case should look like this.
The sequence of work:
- we collect the number of loops on the height of the book with a small allowance,
- two or three rows knit garter stitch, so that the edge of the pocket does not bend,
- We sew a facet length equal to the width of the book with the front surface. For the border, the extreme loops before the edge ones are made with garter stitch,
- we continue to knit the canvas with a pattern of length equal to twice the width of the book,
- To clarify the size of the length of the cover, bend the pocket, insert the book into it, and firmly sew the top and bottom of the pocket with a needle and thread. We sew just below the edge loops of the cover (f10). The book should fit tightly in your pocket,
- we finish knitting the cover with 2-3 rows of garter stitch for easy closure,
- we sew or glue the gasket to protect the book from pressure or impact to the inside of the cover. It is possible to use a synthetic winterizer, thin foam rubber or even fur with a short nap.
You can tie another pocket on the left, and lay a thick cardboard or another lining in it.
I do not declare anything except my genius: inspirational quotes from the guardian of wisdom Oscar Wilde