Instructions on how to delete contacts from "Vatsap" once and for all
Sometimes in the life of a modern person a moment comes when all sorts of annoying personalities start to bother him with their presence, constantly sending meaningless messages, or, even worse, the number gets into the base of SMS-mailing, and various advertising messages start coming to him. Moreover, if earlier it was only SMS that was limited, now annoying ads can knock on one of the instant messengers you have installed, Vatsap, VibER, etc. How to get rid of such “clients” will be taught by our article dedicated to How to remove contacts from "Vatsap".
We will look at the whole process of how to delete contacts from “Vatsap” step by step:
- Run the WhatsApp application.
- Click the contacts tab.
- Find in the list the subscriber you want to delete (click on the name)
- You will see a chat window in which you need to click on the options button.It is located on the left below the phone display. In the menu that appears, select "View contact"
- In the next window that opens, also click the options button and give the command: "Open in the address book"
- In the opened contact, scroll through the options to the “Delete contact” item.
As a rule, modern phones understand the algorithm of your actions, and if you did everything correctly, the contact will disappear exclusively from the application accounts, while remaining in the phone's notebook. However, prepare for the fact that contact data may disappear completely from your gadget.
If you know how to delete a contact from Vatsap, but do not know what to do with those interlocutors who, even after deletion, do not cease to write to you, we will help you. All you need to do is block the right person, and he can no longer call or write to you in Vatsap. To do this, you need to find the desired entry in the phone book, scroll to the bottom and press the "Block" button. The procedure is as follows:
- In the contact list, select an unwanted person.
- Scroll through the opened profile to the bottom and select the "Block" option.
Now you know how to remove contacts from Vatsap and no longer receive meaningless messages or midnight calls. Yes, please note - if the contact in the “Vatsap” is displayed as a number, it means that you did not save it to the phone’s phone book, and blocking and deleting it from “Vatsap” will not happen. To do this, first save it to the general list of contacts, and then permanently erase it from your life. Hopefully, we helped you figure out how to remove contacts from Vatsap in order not to encounter such a question again.