Ministerial Agenda of June 6-12, 2018
1. Dmitry Medvedev, Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation. Approved state guarantees for bonds in the framework of the "project financing factory".
2. Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development. He warned State Duma deputies about preparing a package of "unpopular" decisions.
3. Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy. He announced the stabilization of gasoline prices since the end of May and the full provision of the market with fuel.
4. Dmitry Kozak, Deputy Prime Minister. He agreed with oil companies to abolish duties on oil for 6 years and introduce a reverse excise tax for refineries.
5. Anton Siluanov, First Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Finance. He predicted the replenishment of the National Wealth Fund by more than 2 trillion rubles. at the end of 2018.
6. Dmitry Patrushev, Minister of Agriculture. He called for by 2025 to double exports of agricultural products.
7. Alexander Kozlov, Minister for the Development of the Far East. He announced checks of officials violating the law on the “Far Eastern hectare”, not excluding layoffs.
8. Vladimir Yakushev, Minister of Construction and Housing and Communal Services.He proposed to attract large construction companies to the overhaul of residential buildings.
9. Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade. He advocated the regulation of online alcohol trading instead of a ban.
10. Tatyana Golikova, Deputy Prime Minister. She commissioned to work out the issue of extending the preferential rate of insurance premiums for NGOs.
11. Veronika Skvortsova, Minister of Health. Announced the completion of work on the first version of the oncology program project.
12. Olga Vasilyeva, Minister of Education. She declared that all Russian teachers in 2020 will be certified in the framework of the national system of teacher growth in the new format.
13. Sergey Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs. At the meeting, the CSTO Foreign Ministers raised the issue of Russia's access to biolaboratories created by the United States in Armenia and Kazakhstan.
14. Yuri Trutnev, Deputy Prime Minister - Presidential Plenipotentiary in the Far Eastern Federal District. He said that Sergey Kiriyenko taught him to give symbolic gifts to the governors.
15. Maxim Topilin, Minister of Labor and Social Protection.He suggested that the human body has the resources to live up to 150-200 years.
Prepared by the Petersburg Politics Foundation together with Davydov.Indeks
Well, something like this.
All materials blog with detailed comments of experts can be found here.
Agenda, trends, opinions, exclusive. Informally on the Telegram-channel "Davydov.Indeks".