Monkey from the sock with their own hands, master class / Toys with their own hands, patterns, video, MK
More master classes
Striped monkeys of 2 socks, click to enlarge: Monotonous monkey with a red mouth: Bright monkey from the golf:
Toy from one sock
There is a way to make a monkey from just one big daddy's sock or out of golf. In this version:
- the toe is cut off;
- sits up the crown;
- from the bootleg cut out paws, ears, legs and tail;
- all is wasted, stuffed with sintepone and sewed.
Or here such simple monkey is obtained from one sock:
And a dog for the company!
Someone once threw the idea, and it caught on. Our craftsmen suggest that from the rest of a pair of single golfs, make such a sweet little dog.
- Cut off half of the boot and half of the foot.
- Sew our muzzle and ass.
- Cut out the ears and tail from the cut off foot and foot from the remainder of the shaft.
- We fill all the sintepon and sew.
- Sew our eyes, tie the collar and everything.
All animals have a trunk, paws, a tail and a muzzle. Only the shape and proportion of them may differ.