Neurosis of the stomach: causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
Neurosis of the stomach is a periodic violationwork of the digestive tract (gastrointestinal tract). Most people suffer from this disease, who often experience stress and emotional distress. The disease is not considered critical and is easily treated.
Causes of the disease
Neurosis of the stomach is enougha common disease. About 87% of people suffered from it at least once in their lives. It is often confused with other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, for example, with gastritis or a stomach ulcer.
The causes of the appearance of a neurosis:
- Heavy work with nervous stress and stress.
- Regular, regular lack of sleep.
- Disorders of the psyche.
- Fast and fast pace of life.
- Overvoltage is mental.
- Incorrect food.
- The use of low-quality products.
- Diseases of viral nature.
- Some diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and other organs.
Unfortunately, in today's world people forget aboutcalm and measured life, striving to catch everything. Many eat half-finished products or food from a cafe, often snacking on the move stale and poor-quality products. This turns into, as a rule, health problems, including with the gastrointestinal tract.
Symptoms of the disease
Most often, neurosis of the stomach appears in women who have reached the age of 35 years. Symptoms of the disease are divided into two types:
- Intestinal neurons.
- Pain in the abdomen.
The presence of the disease can be determined by the following symptoms:
- Constant feeling of hunger.
- Food and its smell cause disgust.
- Colic nerves.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Increased gas formation.
- Problems with the withdrawal of stool.
- Severe headaches and migraines.
- Pressure jumps.
- Sense of chest tightness.
- Pain in the heart and frequent pulse.
The most frequent symptom is vomiting that occurs onnervous (aerophagia). This is due to the fact that a person swallows food and swallows air. After that, the latter begins to circulate between the cardiac compartment in the stomach and the pharynx, and then comes out with a loud sound and a strong unpleasant odor, which provokes vomiting.
Manifestations are difficult not to notice when there is stomach neurosis. Symptoms of the disease are so pronounced that sometimes they cause a lot of inconvenience. People constantly experience discomfort at the same time.
Important: doctors recommend to seek help with the first suspicions of neurosis of the stomach. Symptoms of it are easy to recognize, since they have a pronounced character.
Forms of neurosis of the stomach
Doctors will identify several forms of neurosis:
- The most common pathology with permanent heartburn. It arises spontaneously when there is no reason for it. It is difficult to remove medicines and special diets.
- The aerographic form of neurosis is manifestedinvoluntary ingestion of air during eating and drinking. This makes a person burping, after which there is an unpleasant taste in the mouth, and this can provoke nausea and vomiting.
- The anerosex form of neurosis is manifestedaversion to food. With her, a person can not eat and almost completely refuses food. Such a form can lead to death, if not start treatment.
In some cases, the patient may havewolf hunger, while a person uncontrollably absorbs food in large quantities. To prevent weight gain, patients are forced to intentionally provoke vomiting. Such a disease is treated by a therapist.
Diagnosis of the disease
The neurosis of the stomach, the symptoms and treatment of which is verysimilar to other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, it is difficult to diagnose independently. Therefore, you need to see a doctor. He will check for pancreatitis, gastritis, ulcers and stomach cancer.
Diagnosis is performed by gastroenterologicalsurveys. They help to identify the root cause, which provoked neurosis of the stomach. If the doctor does not detect abnormalities in the work of the digestive tract, then the neurologist deals with the treatment of the disease.
The neurosis of the stomach, the symptoms and treatment of which we consider in our article, often arises on the basis of nervous disorders and stresses, as a result of which the therapy is not carried out by a gastroenterologist.
Treatment of the disease
With the diagnosis of "neurosis of the stomach," the treatment consists, as a rule, of vitamins, medications and the help of a psychologist. This allows you to approach the disease from all sides.
During therapy, the patient is assigned a speciala diet that is selected individually. It depends on the manifestations of the disease and the patient's condition. Also, the doctor prescribes the use of sedatives, they enhance the effect of working with a psychologist.
It is important to remember that self-healingthe disease is very dangerous. If you use medicines that are not prescribed by your doctor, it will provoke the appearance of other diseases and cause serious consequences.
To treat this disease, drugs are prescribed that have a positive effect on the endocrine system, normalizing its work.
Therapy with physiotherapy proceduresimproves the work of the gastrointestinal tract, and normalizes the mental state of the patient. Massages, water therapy with soothing herbs and sea salt are considered to be additional measures of treatment.
Also for a speedy recovery recommendmore to be outdoors, to walk, play sports and eat right. Using vitamins B and C, you will help to relax your nervous system. It will not be superfluous to rest in sanatoriums, far from noisy cities.
Such therapy will help you quickly overcome the disease and improve your health. It should be noted that the neurosis of the stomach and intestines is treated according to the same principle.
Nutrition during a neurosis
Proper nutrition and a special diet are playinga big role in the treatment of ailment. It helps a person avoid nausea, vomiting and other unpleasant symptoms until they are completely cured. The main rules are:
- Thorough chewing food.
- Swallowing should be done in small portions.
- Eat often (5-6 times a day), but in small portions.
- Do not eat fatty, fried and smoked.
- Eliminate spicy and salty foods.
- Cooking is a couple, bake or cook.
These are the basic rules of the diet, you will be described in more detail by your doctor.
If neurosis of the stomach and intestines develops, symptoms can be removed with the help of traditional medicine:
- For treatment you can drink calming herbal teas from oregano. They not only have a calming effect, but also an anesthetic.
- Oregano is also a good combination with valerian, hawthorn and motherwort. Such collection quickly calms and gives a good, strong sleep.
- Melissa helps remove nauseous and vomiting, and also helps to calm the nervous system.
- Decoctions and tinctures from St. John's wort have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. This helps to calm the stomach and intestinal tract.
- The roots and grass of the bedstraw are used as an antibacterial, analgesic and sedative.
These simple recipes will help you defeat the disease, but you can only carry out such treatment after consulting a doctor.
After treatment it is necessary to undergo rehabilitationcourse. During it, one should adhere to the recommendations of a specialist, eat right and exclude physical activity. Avoid stress, nervous strain and completely devote your time to your favorite pursuits. Try to get rid of bad habits. All these simple techniques will help to prevent hysterical neurosis of the stomach in the future.
Neurosis of the stomach in any form is delivered to a personmany inconveniences. Because of them the appetite is broken, there are painful sensations in the field of a stomach, heartburn and other uncomfortable displays. Correct and timely treatment will help you defeat the disease and prevent its reappearance.