Saakashvili in court, in Kiev protests (photo).
We continue to follow the adventures of the ex-President of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili in Kiev, see the beginning of the epic in my blog by tag"Saakashvili". Today, Mikhail Nikolozovich was taken to court, in which a measure of restraint would be chosen for him. Most of all, Saakashvili is afraid that Ukraine, following the results of the trial, will declare him "an agent of the FSB" and give Putin in exchange for some Ukrainian intelligence agent. Saakashvili has already declared himself "a prisoner of war of Putin and the Ukrainian authorities," and said that he would hold an indefinite hunger strike.
And yesterday, protests against the authorities and in support of Saakashvili took place in Kiev. Under the cut - a photo story about how it was, as well as a few photos of today's trial of Saakashvili.
02. Gathering of protesters near the National Taras Shevchenko University, which is located near the street Khreshchatyk.
03. Column on Khreshchatyk. Protesters carry posters - "Nikolayevshchina, New Odessa demands the new law about elections".
04. Banner "Poroshenko -" the main partner of Akhmetov, Firtash, Kurchenko "(meaning Ukrainian oligarchs).
05Poster "Freedom of Saakashvili".
06. Grandmother with a Saakashvili party badge:
07. Protesters on the Maidan:
08. Poster "Get out the hut from the hut":
09. Uncle in an orange helmet. Why is she here? Nobody is going to beat and disperse the protesters.
10. Police with frosted helmets:
11. Protesters near the SIZO building where Saakashvili is being held:
12. Burning bonfires in barrels:
13. Police and National Guard officer:
14. Blocked brand shop "Roshen" on Khreshchatyk:
15. A convoy demanding the release of political prisoners:
16. A poster that Poroshenko "blocks all anti-corruption bodies":
18. "Poroshenko new Yanukovych":
19. "Saakashvili - the awakening of power."
20. Protesters. Eloquent photo.
21. Today Saakashvili was taken to court.
22. Michael in the glass "aquarium":
23. Skirmishes at the courthouse:
According to the results of today's Court, Saakashvili was given 2 months of house arrest while the proceedings are pending.
Write in the comments what you think about all this.
Add to friends in LJ;)
And subscribe to updates to my blog, so as not to miss the most important;)
Follow me on facebook
Subscribe to my Vkontakte page
Subscribe to my twitter
Like the post? Be sure to tell your friends about it by clicking on the button below:
Taken:unique templates and modules for dle
Mikhail Saakashvili Game Over
How much string does not curl, and the Georgian will have an end. So the Ukrainian tour of Saakashvili ends, he was detained in Kiev and placed in a pre-trial detention center. I recall Saakashvili
Mikheil Saakashvili arrested again in Kiev
In Kiev, detained the former governor of the Odessa region, Mikhail Saakashvili, according to his Facebook. As stated by the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko, the policy
The arrest of Saakashvili online (photos, video).
Right now, Georgian-Ukrainian politician Mikheil Saakashvili is being detained in Kiev. This morning, the Ukrainian security forces arrived at Saakashvili’s apartment on Kostyolnaya Street,
Mikheil Saakashvili detained in Kiev, he is suspected of attempting a coup
In Kiev, the former governor of the Odessa region, Mikhail Saakashvili, was detained, he is accused of trying to overthrow the constitutional system, his lawyer Pavel told TASS
The court fined Saakashvili for illegally crossing the border of Ukraine
Mostysky District Court of Lviv region found the former governor of the Odessa region, Mikhail Saakashvili guilty of illegally crossing the border of Ukraine and fined
Saakashvili deprived of citizenship of Ukraine
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed a decree depriving Ukrainian citizenship of the former governor of the Odessa region (and the former president of Georgia) Mikhail Saakashvili.