Texturing hair - what is it?
What is hair texturing? In fact, this is the same usual perm, only it is done in a gentle way. This will be discussed in the article.
What is hair texturing?
This is a kind of long-term styling, which makes hair flexible. It is carried out in the form of a harmless curling or using chemical solutions.
The advantages of the first method
This option has the following advantages:
- allows you to get curls of various shapes;
- helps to achieve an unprecedented volume on thin hair;
- locks become silky, resilient and springy;
- curls get a long fix.
Varieties of hair texturing procedures
Now let's deal with the second type. There are several types:
- Perm, which lasts up to six months.With the help of special solutions changes the structure of the hair.
- Hair styling styling spray.To give the hair a different look, you can also use powder for styling. These funds are easily washed off.
- Straightening.The effect is achieved due to the textureizer applied to damp hair for a quarter of an hour. After removing the funds curls remain obedient.
- Haircut is the most loyal texturing technique because it uses only scissors and a razor. The effect is obtained from the use of a special technique of cutting out individual strands.
Now let's talk about the advantages of this procedure. On the photo below, the texturing of the hair is presented visually.
Positive aspects are as follows:
- first, the hair after the procedure becomes obedient, it will be much less time to go on styling;
- secondly, there are many types of procedures that can be performed in-house;
- thirdly, using special tools for texturing hair, you will not harm the curls.
The disadvantage is that chemicals can damage the structure of the hair, and therefore will require quality care of curls. Let us consider some variants of the procedure in more detail.
It fits a hair that was previously subjected to texturing, as well as tough, naughty, thin, porous and dyed hair. Immediately talk about contraindications.
Who should refrain from the procedure:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Persons with fever and after severe illness.
- People with high or low blood pressure and who follow a strict diet.
- Accepting hormonal drugs, as well as being in a state of severe stress.
- After a long period of coloring the curls with henna or basma.
On the recommendations you need to know and strictly adhere to, because health is most valuable.
The advantages of this method:
- The structure of the hair will not be damaged.
- The procedure does not leave an unpleasant smell.
- Products do not contain thioglycolic acid. This is very important because an alkaline permanent emits hydrogen sulfide vapors that adversely affect health. They can cause dizziness, various types of dermatitis and general physical ailment.
- You can make curls of any shape.
This is what concerns permanent structuring.
What is typical for long-term styling
Thanks to this procedure, you can get curls slightly curled, straight or very curly.
Special harmless remedies are used that protect the hair, treat it, give it a healthy look.
About texturing spray strands
This is a product that gives hair volume. Simply put it on your hair - and in a few minutes you can get a stunning styling. The strands do not stick together, curl, and the natural oils that make up the nourish the curls throughout the day.
Consider some brands:
- "L'Oreal".Wild Stylers by Tecni ART Crepage De Chignon - spray gives strands instant volume. Its drying effect does not have a negative effect on the hair, as the product contains minerals that protect the curls. Processing is subject to both wet and dry locks. Budget option with high quality.
- Wella.This line represents a product that not only forms a beautiful, casual hairstyle with light waves, but also protects hair from ultraviolet rays. The disadvantage is that it is dotted from the bottle, so it is applied to the hair with the palms.
- Schwarzkopf.It is also an inexpensive product.The best effect is visible on thin hair. But if there are split ends, it is necessary to abandon it, otherwise the hairstyle risks to get an unaesthetic look.
- Spray Sea Solt- a godsend for hair that is heavily furrowed. It is sprayed on wet curls, then the strand is wound and fixed with the help of a hair dryer.
- Spray Rolland OWAY Sea Saltgives hair a "beach effect". Pryadki not stick together.
This is what concerns funds from reputable manufacturers. Also spray for texturing hair can be made independently.
For self-manufacturing tools you will need:
- 20 g of sea salt;
- 10 g coconut oil;
- a glass of water (200 g).
All components need to be mixed and poured into a spray bottle. Spray is applied to the hair and the desired hairstyle is modeled.
Judging by the reviews, hair texturing, in principle, has no complaints. Some say that after using salt spray hair becomes dry, but balms and oils solve this problem.
Many advise buying expensive products that provide the appropriate quality. There are many opinions. One product can not fit all, so you will have to find your means by trial and error.
And finally, we will deal with contraindications
Above, we talked about who should refrain from biowave, and now we will tell about the prohibitions regarding the use of chemicals.
They should be discarded if:
- you have brittle and dry hair;
- are allergic to chemicals;
- damage to the skin of the head;
- you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
Choosing one or another type of procedure, it is necessary to take into account the peculiarities of your body and make any decision carefully.