The arrest of Saakashvili online (photos, video).
Right now, Georgian-Ukrainian politician Mikheil Saakashvili is being detained in Kiev. This morning, the Ukrainian security forces arrived at Saakashvili’s apartment on Kostelnaya Street to detain him, after which Saakashvili climbed onto the roof and spoke out from there for a while, after which he was detained by force and put on a bus.
Right now, several hundred security officials and activists continue to fight for Saakashvili - the first are trying to take Saakashvili to the Security Service of Ukraine, the latter are hindering it in every possible way, they have already punctured the wheels of the bus, and the security forces used tear gas.
Under the cut - the most recent photos and videos from the arrest of Saakashvili in Kiev.
A bit of prehistory - Skaakashvili is now leading an active anti-presidential policy in Kiev and recently spent in the citymarch for the impeachment of Poroshenko. According to Saakashvili, Poroshenko does not conduct any real reforms and covers his corrupt friends.
02. This morning, Saakashvili was arrested and a search was conducted at his home.Saakashvili is accused of having received a large amount of money for "shaking up the situation in Ukraine."
In the apartment of Saakashvili, the SBU conducts searches within the framework of the criminal proceedings of the GPU against politicians who could finance protests in Kiev!
WITHOUT suing the court!
WITHOUT search warrant!
WITHOUT a lawyer!
Just according to the wishes of the corrupt huckster!
Welcome to the year 1937! pic.twitter.com/zQXxmd7m65
03. After the cars of the security officials appeared near the house, Saakashvili climbed onto the roof and began to speak from there:
ARREST ON LIVE
Saakashvili was arrested on the roof of a house in the center of Kiev, where he rented an apartment pic.twitter.com/gBTIr26YHo
04. After that, Michael was taken out and put on a bus.
05. Judging by the chevrons, Saakashvili was detained by people from the SBU.
06. Almost immediately on Kostelnoy Street, skirmishes between the police and the Saakashvili support group began:
07. Against the most active protesters, the security forces used tear gas:
08. Right now the skirmishes continue:
09. Stream "Radio Liberty" from the scene:
Write in the comments what you think about this.