What can be done in the "Maincraft" of iron and where to apply?
Rapidly popular game"Maynkraft" has long taken its place on the computer of many players. Quite simple control and banal idea of the designer on the computer attracts a lot of users every day. In this article, we'll look at what can be done in Minecraft from iron - a material of almost the lowest level, surpassing in its characteristics only wood and stone.
How to get?
Craft of iron in the "Maincrafter" in the first placemeans the creation of ingots and blocks of the corresponding material. In order to receive them, you need to find and dig iron ore. You can detect it at a depth of 1 to 64 blocks. The main condition is the availability of stone tools.
As with any other material, itsit is better to start without entering the cave, and beginning to dig a ladder. This will allow you to protect yourself from falling into underground cavities with lava or mobs. Having reached a point at a depth of 16 blocks, you can safely begin to expand the room, digging in the sides.
To make it easier for you to understand the description of craftingsubjects, let's define with the name of cells and with that, whence to take materials. How to remelt the iron in Meincraft? To smelt iron ore into ingots, you will need a furnace and coal. To work with ingots will have to make a workbench. To get it, press the "E" button and in the simplest crafting (2x2) mode put the boards in each cell. After that, the workbench should be placed on the map. So, we got a workbench, it has 9 cells. We number them the same way as the numbers on the phone (see the table).Numbering of cells in the workbench
So, what other variants does the game of Maynkraft offer? What can be done from iron and carry with them, using against the environment? The first in our list will be protective attenuations:
- Helmet. We have 5 ingots in the form of a small letter "n". Cells number 7, 4, 5, 6, 9.
- Armor. It is necessary 8 ingots (№ 1, 3, 4-9).
- Leggings. 7 ingots are arranged with a large letter "P" (№ 1-4, 6, 7, 9).
- Shoes. Only four ingots: two on the edges (№4, 7 and 6, 9).
Working tools are things you need to explore the world around you. To create them, other than iron, you may need other materials:
- Scissors. They are created from two ingots placed in cells Nos. 7 and 5.
- Sword. It is made up of two glands (in cells No. 2, 5) and a stick (No. 8).
- Shovel. On the contrary, two sticks in № 5, 8 and iron in № 2.
- Pick. It is made of 3 units of the material under consideration (No. 1-3) and two sticks (No. 5, 8).
- Hoe. Iron in the No. 1, 2 and sticks in No. 5, 8.
- Ax. Place the iron ingots in # 1, 2, 4 and the sticks in # 5, 8.
- Fire can be obtained by combining iron (# 4) with silicon (# 8).
- The compass is created from four ingots of iron (№2, 4, 6, 8) and red dust (№5).
Elements of the medium
In addition to items that can be usedhands, of iron, you are able to create some items for the arrangement of the environment. What can be done in the "Meinkraft" made of iron, intended for ennobling the territory?
- Doors. Durable enough and reliable. They are created from six ingots (# 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8).
- To create a bucket you only need 3 iron units (# 4, 6, 8).
- The trolley required to move along the rails requires 5 bars of iron, arranged in the form of an inverted "p" (No. 4, 6-9).
- You can create 16 iron grids from 6 ingots (№4-9).
- To produce the boiler you will need 7 iron blanks in the form of an inverted "P" (No. 1, 3, 4, 6-9).
As you understand, iron is not the only raw material in the game. What can be done in the "Minecraft" of iron in conjunction with other materials?
- Rails. The device for the movement of the trolley. It is created from a stick (№5) and 6 units of iron (№1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9).
- Pressing rails. If you replace a stick with a stick on the pressure plate, and add red dust to cell 8, then you get the desired object.
- In addition, iron is used to create the piston.
- Using a stick (# 5), a board (# 8) and an ingot, you can create a tension sensor, used for traps.
- Also, from a pair of ingots, you can make a weighted pressure plate.
- Another necessary item is a hopper. To create it, place 5 units of iron in cells # 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, and central (# 5) - in the chest.
- Similarly, pressure rails create rails with a sensor. At the sides we build iron, and in cells No. 2 and No. 8 we put the sticks. In the central place we put a red torch.
- And in conclusion, you can call the core of the Reactor of the Lower World. However, it can only be reproduced in a pocket edition.
The last thing that is worth mentioning when consideringWhat can be done in the "Minecraft" of iron is an iron block. To create it, you need nine ingots of iron, completely covering the cells in the workbench. How can it be applied? From it you can create an anvil, used to repair items. The arrangement is as follows: three blocks are put in cells 1-3, and four bars in Nos. 5, 7-9.
That's all that can be done in the "Maynkraft" fromgland. We hope this article will help you to master the cubic world and create real architectural and design masterpieces. Play, build, develop your world in the image and likeness of the present.