What is a diet for kidney stones 100% effective?
Regardless of what type of stone formation settled in your kidneys, all patients need to consume more water daily.
- Also, this moment is important for those who are prone to stone formation, in order to prevent. In addition, the liquid can wash the sand and small pebbles along the urinary tract.
- A large amount of water consumed makes urine less concentrated, prevents stagnation of urine, which automatically prevents the appearance of new stones.
- The exact amount of water you have to drink for this disease depends on each person individually.
On average, the volume of pure distilled liquid without gas should be about 3 liters (about 10 glasses).
- Divide this amount into several doses to control the concentration of urine throughout the day. At bedtime, also drink a glass of water to avoid urine stagnation at night.
Daily content of substances in the diet:
- Proteins - 70-80 g, 50 g - of animal origin.
- Fats - 80-90 g, 30% of which are of plant origin.
- Carbohydrates - 350-400 g.
- Sugar - no more than 80 g
Energy value - 2170-2400 calories.