What does the word CASH?
What does the word CASH?
- Careless. How was this word formed? In him, the devil-the prefix, -th-is the end, -n- the suffix of the adjective. Thus, the root here is a furnace. What did it mean? Let us turn to its history.
In the Old Russian language and in Russian folk dialects, the words pka and pcha are known. Strictly speaking, this is one word with a historical alternation of consonants k / h. The Old Russian word pka (or peck) meant "heat, heat" - hence our present hell, pripk, etc. As for the dialect word pcha, it had a more abstract meaning. In the Dictionary of V. I. Dal, it is interpreted, for example, as "care, custody, diligent fate."
Now the literal meaning of the word carefree becomes clear: "nothing is baking." This adjective is formed from two words: the preposition without and the genitive form of the noun ppt. Without baking it meant "without care." Hence our present-day meaning "carefree", that is, "carefree, frivolous." The word careless (with the root pitch / stove) is included in a series of such related words as providing and ensuring, carelessness, as well as custody, guardianship, guardianship, custodianship and guardianship. Among the words of the same root as in the word carefree, we will find both the obsolete trustee and guardianship, as well as widely used colloquial conversational speeches, bake and bake - literally "get bored with unnecessary worries, moralizing, instructing admonished".
In kinship with the adjective, the word "sadness" is found in the ancient meaning of "caring." We still say sometimes (with a touch of prostitution neglect): "But this is not your sadness!", Using the word sadness here in the old meaning of "caring", and not in modern - "sadness, melancholy."
It is interesting to note that in olden times, along with the adherent adjective, the carefree was used and the opposite to him in the sense of unprimed stove. So, in the Dictionary of V. I. Dal, we read: "stovey, pticulous (man) - caring, zealous, zealous."
- Without the stove means a person lives, with steam heating and firewood does not need to be stolen!
- not thinking about the consequences of his actions
in fact, this is a disgusting quality
- Without the stove (the head, that is, since the stove - the chimney in the house was) By analogy - besplitny, nezmikrovolnovochny. .. :-)))) Simply put without a tower and that's it.
- CLEAR, careless, carefree; careless, careless, careless. Carefree, not taking the necessary precautions. Who is careless, he easily gets into trouble.