What heals the therapist?
The therapist is a unique doctor who needs to know a little about everything. This is a universal specialist, every person faces him at least once in his life, having come to a polyclinic or a hospital.
In medicine, the therapist is the most popular profession, because the profile of his work is extremely wide. So, what heals the therapist?
- Catarrhal diseases, influenza, acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory infections and colds (viral and infectious respiratory diseases);
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels (hypertension, angina pectoris, chronic heart failure, heart rhythm disturbances);
- General and endocrine disorders (diabetes mellitus, thyroid disease), metabolic disorders, obesity;
- Diseases of the respiratory organs (tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchiectasis, bronchial asthma);
- Allergies, allergies;
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthrosis, exacerbation of osteochondrosis, rheumatoid polyarthritis);
- Diseases of the blood (anemia);
- Diseases of the urinary system (pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, cystitis, urolithiasis).
The question that the therapist treats is voluminous. After all, more than half of the known diseases are within the competence of the therapist. Based on the data of the examination, complaints and anamnesis of the disease, the therapist will send you to a laboratory or instrumental examination (blood and urine tests, ECG, X-ray, FLG, FGD, etc.).
After receiving the results of the analysis, the doctor will appointnecessary treatment, medicamental or physiotherapeutic treatment. In complex cases requiring joint observation, the therapist will refer for consultation to a narrow specialist (endocrinologist, ENT doctor, gynecologist, rheumatologist, gastroenterologist, traumatologist).
Prevention of diseases and increased immunityamong the population - an important part of the therapist's work. Timely vaccine prophylaxis (against seasonal flu, tetanus), intake of vitamins, proper nutrition contribute to reducing the overall incidence, the therapist will explain and explain this to you and much more in detail and accessible.