What is a pic in construction? Construction organization project: development, design standards
What is a pic in construction? This is a regulatory document that is developed by any construction company and company before installation.
The content and composition of a POS can either increase or decrease depending on the type of construction, technical, structural and planning decisions, the number and type of auxiliary facilities, and the specifics of specific types of installation work. However, there are mandatory items that must be present in any such document. Next, we consider the design standards for the projects of the organization of construction and the differences between POS and CPD.
The difference between PIC and CPD
What is a pic in construction? This is a large global document that defines the erection of all objects on a construction site, for example, a residential neighborhood or an entire factory.In turn, the outage is being developed for a specific object located on the construction site, for example, the construction of a separate house in the neighborhood or the construction of a plant at the plant. Based on the comparison, it becomes clear that such a PIC. This is a collection of many different outages for the entire construction object. With the help of PIC, it is convenient to keep track of all construction sites on the site, and with the aid of a CPD, you can study information on a particular object being erected.
Sections of the construction organization project
Stroygenplan on the object under construction. The construction master plan should depict:
- Plan of the facility under construction.
- The main working crane in the installation position, the image of the working and hazardous zones of the crane, the length of the boom of the crane.
- Temporary buildings and structures, their number and area.
- Temporary roads.
- Places storage of building products.
- Entrances and exits from the construction site, washing the wheels of construction machines.
- Network temporary and permanent water and electricity.
- Location of fire protection panels and fire hose.
- Specification of temporary buildings and structures.
- Site plan of the construction site.
In the drafting of the organization of construction also includes network and calendar-network graphs. They can observe the movement of workers between types of work.
The composition of the PIC should include a construction schedule. The structure of any such document includes:
- The number of workers in the shift.
- The number of shifts.
- The duration of the work performed.
- Names of all types of work.
- The complexity of the work performed (total and for certain types of work).
- Calculation of expected unrecorded works.
- Graphics machines and mechanisms, the importation of building materials to the site. Mounted materials are brought on 3 days of work, solutions are brought on the day of use.
- List of required construction personnel for the period of construction.
- Explanatory note.
Architectural and construction part. The structure of the object architecture includes:
- The number of materials required for the construction of the object.
- The main structural indicators: the size of the building in the axes, the effective area of the building, the total area, the highest mark, the volume of the building, etc.
- Calculation of the area of windows, doors, etc.
The technological part. The technological part includes:
- Exact dimensions of building materials (columns, foundations, etc.).
- Calculation of permanent and temporary loads.
- Selection and specification of valves.
- Information on the maximum allowable stresses for materials.
Organizational and construction part. One of the most difficult parts of the project, which consists of:
- Description of the types of work.
- Calculations of standard and accepted expenses of material and technical base.
- Calculated labor costs of people, machines and mechanisms.
The economic part of the project. The structure of this part includes all cash costs for the construction, namely:
- Local and object estimates for all types of work.
- Fragments of local estimates for certain types of work with open and closed rates.
- Calculation of the return value and various funds (payroll, insurance, pension fund, etc.).
Labor protection and energy saving measures. The structure of this part includes measures to reduce material and energy costs, as well as solutions to improve the safety of workers in the workplace.
It is worth noting that the main parts of the development of the PIC are the construction master plan and the construction schedule.Based on their data, the necessary materials are procured, personnel are hired for construction, the area is selected, where the construction will take place.
Calculation of the need for temporary buildings and structures
How to calculate ancillary facilities, described in the project of organizing the construction of SNiP 3.01.01-85 "Organization of construction production."
On the basis of the table of consumption of materials and labor, the entire construction schedule is displayed, in particular, the schedule of movement of workers.
Based on the schedule, we find work with the maximum number of workers for the entire construction period. This value will be the raw data for calculating the total number of personnel required at the work site.
The maximum number of people is calculated as follows:
Ntotal= (Nslave+ Nserving+ NITR.+ Nmop) × K
The number of engineering personnel, security, employees are determined in% of the maximum number of workers per day, based on the table:
|Category of employees||Weight in%||Of these, employed in the most numerous shift|
|Workers||84||According to the schedule of movement of workers|
Norms for determining the size of warehouses
Table space for materials stored in the open way:
|Name of materials||
Foundation blocks and
|Flight of stairs||m3||1.5||0.7|
Table space for materials stored in a closed way:
Name of materials
Calculation of the need for temporary plumbing
During the construction of a new facility, first of all, a permanent water supply system is laid, a temporary water supply system is laid only when necessary with connection to a permanent one. When designing a temporary plumbing issues are solved according to its layout and diameter of the pipe used.
To ensure the power supply of the construction site, they are also connected to permanent networks of electricity, and if it is impossible to connect from outside, they use an inverter mobile power station.
To reduce the accident rate and save material resources of the network, water and electric wires are assumed to be minimal.
Water consumption at the construction site is distributed to industrial, sanitary, fire and technological needs. The calculation of the water supply is made on the basis of the following sequence:
- Based on regulatory costs, determine the water consumption for all types of construction needs.
- Determine the total water consumption for the entire construction site.
- Based on data on water consumption, select the diameter of the water supply.
Fire hydrants are only connected to a permanent water supply, as the temporary one has insufficient diameter and pressure.
Under production needs determine the operation of machines (washing the wheels at the exit from the construction site and engine cooling).
Technological needs are the expenditure on various types of general construction and special works: dilution of paint, slaking of lime, washing of concrete, etc.
Sanitary needs include the cost of water per shower, cooking, bathrooms, drinking, etc.
The need for water for all types of needs is determined by the formula:
Qtotal= 0.5 (Qetc.+ Qthose. +Qlife) + Qpos.
The cost of the implementation of sanitary needs
Qlife= (P × K3× W / 3600 × 8) + (P1× K4× W / 3600 × 0.75)
P is the permissible rate of water for 1 person per shift (20 l are taken);
P1- water consumption per worker using the shower at the construction site (30 l is taken);
K3- coefficient of uneven water consumption (accepted 2);
K4- coefficient taking into account the part of workers who do not use the shower at the construction site (taken 0.3-0.4);
W - the greatest number of workers in one shift (to accept proceeding from the schedule).
The water consumption for fire extinguishing is taken at 10 l / s, with a construction site area of more than 20 hectares taking 15 l / s.
The calculation of the temporary plumbing is as follows:
d = √Ototal× 1000 × 4 / V × n
V is the speed with which water flows (taken from 1.5-2 m / s);
n = 3.14
The resulting diameter is rounded to a uniform size according to the table:
|Conditional pass||Outdoor d||Conditional pass||Outdoor d|
Determination of consumption for technological needs
Q = A1× K2× V / 3600 × 8 × n × t
K2- the coefficient of uneven water consumption (for technological needs is 1.5);
V - technological water consumption for the entire construction period in m2m3(to accept according to the schedule);
n is the number of shifts on the busiest day;
t - the duration of the entire construction (to accept according to the last day of work);
A1- specific water consumption for technological works;
Qthose.- total water consumption for technological needs.
Determination of production costs
Qetc.= A × K1× W / 3600 × 8 × n
n - the maximum number of shifts in one day;
A - water consumption for production needs;
W - the number of expended machines and mechanisms in the busiest day (to accept on the basis of the calendar plan);
Qetc.- total water consumption for production needs.
Calculation of power supply to the construction site
Temporary power supply networks are calculated in the following order:
- Determined by the need of the construction site for electricity and the ability to connect to the network of permanent electricity.
- Calculate the amount of electricity required.
- Choose the type of transformer substation, based on the power.
Power required source of electricity is determined by the formula:
P = 1.1 (K∑Pc. /cosffrom.+ K2∑Pt /cosft.) +K3∑Pov+ ∑Phe.
1.1 is the electric loss coefficient;
K, K2K3- coefficient of simultaneity;
∑Pov- the power of indoor lighting at the construction site;
∑Phe.- the power of lighting the perimeter of the construction site;
cosffrom.cosft.- power factors;
∑Pc.- power of all electric motors in machines and mechanisms used at the site, kW;
∑Pt.- power consumed only for technological needs (work of a concrete mixer, a crane, etc.).
Calculation of power for the selection of a transformer substation is as follows:
Ptr.= 1.1 (K1× ∑Pc. /cosf1+ K2× ∑Pt./ cosf2)+K3× ∑Pov+ ∑Phe.
Electricity expended on lighting of temporary structures is calculated as the sum of all consumers (changing rooms, showers, kitchens, management offices, etc.).
Pov total= Ptime.+ Pshower.+ Pcu+ Pku...
Calculation of power for a single temporary structure is made according to the formula:
Rov= S × N
S - area of premises in m2
N - power per 1 m2on a certain type of temporary premises (taken on the basis of the table).
Rov- electricity consumption in a separate room (dressing room).
|Consumers||Specific power per 1m2square, W|
|Office of Management||15|
Required power of various power consumers
|Roll Winding Machines||1.5||Surface|
We hope that this article answered the question: "What is a PIC?" In case of unclear moments, we advise you to re-read the above information.