Why do men drink?
How many decent, intelligent, interesting men ruin their lives with alcohol! How they do not understand that alcohol kills everything good in them, turning them into animals! Why do men drink?
It is worth making a clear distinction between men who are addicted to alcohol; there is one reason for them - alcoholism, a disease that requires treatment; and the rest of the drinking men who have not yet become addicted, but are confidently moving towards it.
Causes of alcohol addiction
Why does a man start drinking? There are common reasons.
- To drown out the pain of a trauma: betrayal, death of a loved one, shame ...
- A man drinks to "let off steam" after a hard day's work. So say, relieve stress.
- A man drinks when he lacks female caress. When his beloved woman does not consider him worthy of his love. In this case, he drinks, drowning out the shame of humiliation.
- To feel more liberated. Transforming the perception of reality through alcohol, he feels more confident, more attractive, more fun, more successful.At the same time, no special efforts are required to change yourself or your life. It is enough to tip a glass - another.
- There may also be a desire to get away from the problems. It is no secret that many men tend to wait for the problem to resolve itself. The discomfort of family problems or troubles at work muffles alcohol.
- A man is drinking because of a woman. If a woman does not recognize her man worthy of admiration and respect, it knocks the ground from under his feet. Then a man left without a reliable rear, drinks or goes to another. Or, like the situation described in the fairy tale about a goldfish, a woman puts pressure on her man, endlessly showing discontent. It must be said that the reasons for such behavior of women may be different. But the result may be a loved one alcoholism.
- A man drinks for company or just out of boredom.
Woman can help
Do not regret drinking a man - he is the master of his own destiny. But women, if it is in your power, pay attention to their men. Show them words and deeds love, respect, approval, firm faith in their ability to succeed.Do not doubt, it will work much better than reproaches and discontent. Results can exceed your wildest expectations!